The Cooper Gang learned that The Contessa, having escaped from them at the prison, was now hiding at her castle estate.
In the midst of this war, the Cooper Gang had to save Carmelita and steal the Clockwerk eyes, which the Contessa plans to use to brainwash Carmelita into becoming the "best of friends" with her, and make Carmelita take the fall for her at INTERPOL.
|Job name||Completed by|
|Know Your Enemy||Sly Cooper|
|Take recon photos around the castle and then climb up to the Contessa's "re-education" tower.|
|Free the ghosts, capture them on film, and then release them down the chimney into Neyla's HQ!|
|Mojo Trap Action||Bentley|
|Bentley has found a bad mojo collector, which is a semi-magical device that absorbs bad mojo. He needs to use this to gather mojo that runs off from the spouts on the ceiling. If he gathers a full tank of bad mojo, it should be enough to destroy the mind shuffler.|
|Kidnap the General||Murray|
|Kidnap General Clawfoot and bring him back to the Safe House for questioning... Bentley thinks he can pry the Contessa's security codes out of him.|
|Steal the voice modulator and wire tap then install them beneath Neyla's HQ.|
|Steal one the Contessa's tanks and go to war on Neyla's mercenary forces... just remember to dodge enemy fire!|
|Hack into the Contessa's crypt computers in order to power up the old terminal in her "re-education" tower.|
|Operation: High Road||Sly, Bentley, Murray|
|Start a battle between Neyla's and Contessa's forces as a distraction in order to free Carmelita and get the Clockwerk Eyes.|
Sly rescued Carmelita, defeated the Contessa, and retrieved the Clockwerk Eyes.
The Contessa was arrested for the crimes she committed while working for INTERPOL. Neyla, who was given the credit by INTERPOL, was promoted to the rank of Captain.
Carmelita, still on the outs with INTERPOL, turned to the Cooper Gang (much to the delight of Sly) for help in escaping Prague.
The gang, realizing that the Klaww Gang business was spiraling out of control and that they were at the center of it, decided to lie low for a while before making their next move.
The safe was located in the tower directly opposite to the re-education tower, where Sly obtained the Wire Tap. The combination to the safe was 9-6-9, and inside was the Rage Bomb gadget.
- A grave could be seen in this area with the words "R.I.P Rocket." It was a reference to the protagonist of Sucker Punch's first game they developed, Rocket: Robot on Wheels.
- Both Rocket and another character from the game, Jojo, appear inside the crypt as Easter eggs.
- This is the second time Sly tries to free Carmelita.
- This is also the second time Sly helps Carmelita. This is so Carmelita can escape from Neyla.
- When Sly runs after Neyla after they free the Clockwerk eyes, you can see that the eyes are still attached to the board and at the same time, one is on the ground by Bentley.