A Cooper gang is an organization of thieves based around a member of the Cooper family. Oftentimes the gang will have a thief, a strategist and a strongman, though it is possible that a single member can be multiple roles, and there may be more roles, such as demolitionist and frogman.
Cooper gang is a broad term that is used to classify any group of thieves that has a member of the Cooper Clan in its ranks, and though Cooper leadership is common, it is not necessary. The most modern incarnation of the Cooper gang; Sly Cooper, Bentley and Murray; all agree that the gang can be, and often is, led by any member of the group, despite being named for Sly's family.
The main protagonists of the Sly Cooper series.
- Sly Cooper - The Master Thief. Stranded in ancient Egypt.
- Bentley - The Brains.
- Murray - The Brawn and getaway driver.
Temporary members that, for some reason or another, are no longer part of the gang.
- The Guru - Shaman. Training new members of the Dreamtime; current whereabouts unknown.
- Penelope - RC specialist. Betrayed the Cooper Gang; on the run.
- Panda King - Demolitions expert. Living in the mountains of China.
- Dimitri Lousteau - Frogman and researcher. Star of a reality television show.
- Inspector Carmelita Fox - Temporary ally. Working as an inspector for INTERPOL in Paris.
Temporary members from the Cooper Clan that are confined to their respective time periods.
- Bob Cooper - In Gungathal Valley, 10,000 BC.
- Salim al-Kupar - In Ancient Arabia, 1001 AD.
- Sir Galleth Cooper - In Medieval England, 1301 AD.
- Rioichi Cooper - In Feudal Japan, 1603 AD.
- "Tennessee Kid" Cooper - In Cotton Mouth Bluff, 1884 AD.
Conner Cooper's gangEdit
The Cooper gang preceding Sly Cooper's.
- Conner Cooper - The Master Thief. Deceased.
- Dr. M - The Brains. Deceased.
- Jim McSweeney - The Brawn. Incarcerated.
Rioichi Cooper's gangEdit
The Cooper gang based in Feudal Japan.
- Rioichi Cooper - The Master Thief. Alive in 1603 AD.
- Great white shark - One of Rioichi's best friends. Sacrificed his life to create sushi at an old age; deceased.
The Knights of the Cooper OrderEdit
The Cooper gang based in Medieval England.
- Sir Galleth Cooper - The Master Thief. Alive in 1301 AD.
- Unknown members of the Knights of the Cooper Order.
May also be known as simply "The Cooper Order" of which Matthew de la Coopeur was a member.
The Forty ThievesEdit
The Cooper gang based in Ancient Arabia.
- Salim al-Kupar - The Master Thief. Retired in 1001 AD.
- The Lion, the Panther, and the Tiger - Members of the Forty Thieves and forgers. Retired in 1001 AD.
- Thirty-seven thieves - Other members of the Forty Thieves. Retired or deceased in 1001 AD.
While there are no other known gangs organized around other members of the Cooper Clan, it can be assumed that many of the members had a gang of their own.
|Objects, locations and terms|