Overview[edit | edit source]
The minigame takes place in the Venice hub world. Each character has a compass around themselves that points towards the other player, allowing one player to easily find the other. Sly's waypoints lead either to loot or to drop-off points, while Carmelita's waypoints lead to Sly.
The objective is to be the first player to earn five points. Carmelita gets a single point every time she takes out Sly. Sly gets a single point for every piece of loot he retrieves and takes to a drop-off point, and can also get a single point every time he takes out Carmelita.
Power-ups[edit | edit source]
There are floating stars scattered throughout the city. If they are collected by Sly or Carmelita, they give either character one of four specific power-ups that can be used to make it easier to score points. These power-ups can be used anywhere from one to five times before the Gadget Meter depletes. The following power-ups are available during the minigame:
- Sly Cooper
- Shield – Shields him from weapon attacks like the shock pistol and heatseekers.
- Rocket Boots – Allows Sly to quickly zoom through the city.
- Smoke Bomb – Drops a smoke bomb that causes Carmelita to stop and cough if she is nearby.
- Carmelita Fox
- Heatseeker – A missile that homes in on its target.
- Hypnotize – Makes Sly walk in a trance with reversed controls and causes a hypnotic effect to cover the screen.
- Teleport – This moves her right next to Sly.
- Mega Jump – Allows them to jump higher than usual.