The gang got a message from Dimitri one Saturday night. It was time for Sly to return the favor he promised him back in Holland. Dimitri went ahead and booked the whole gang a cruise to none other than Blood Bath Bay, a town made up of hermit pirates and in Sly's view, one of the most lawless places on Earth.
The cruise gave the gang a chance to get the run-down from Dimitri. His grandfather, Reme Lousteau, was a pioneering deep sea diver, who made a fortune looting undersea wrecks. However, his luck ran short, when a young pirate, by the name of Black Spot Pete, stole his treasure and his precious diving gear.
A broken man, Reme retired from treasure hunting and eventually started a family. Dimitri, growing up on his grandfather's stories, dreamed of recovering the lost diving gear one day.
The gang agreed to help Dimitri recover the diving gear. Bentley mentioned to Sly, that if they were lucky enough, the gang could even get a frogman out of the deal, which would be a big help in the Cooper Vault heist.
|Job name||Completed by|
|The Talk of Pirates||Sly|
|Find the pirate who stole Reme's diving gear and talk to him.|
|Dynamic Duo||Bentley, Penelope|
|Help Penelope with finding the treasure map.|
|Jollyboat of Destruction||Murray, Sly|
|Clear out the harbor patrol.|
|X Marks the Spot||Sly, Murray|
|Head out to Dagger Island and retrieve the diving gear.|
|Crusher from the Depths||Panda King, Sly|
|Convince Crusher to aid in stopping LeFwee.|
|Deep Sea Danger||Dimitri|
|Get amplifiers for the ship's cannons.|
|Battle on the High Seas||Sly|
|Get rid of the Red Sail Sea Dogs.|
|Operation: Reverse Double-Cross||Sly, Murray, the Guru, Penelope|
|Rescue Penelope and stop LeFwee.|
LeFwee was defeated, eaten by sharks, and outsmarted by the gang resident genius, Bentley, who not only rescued a teammate, but also won himself a girlfriend. Sly could see that both Bentley and Penelope were made for each other.
Dimitri was also in love, as he let his new diving gear go to his head. The gang was "informed" that he was their frogman for the Cooper Vault heist, despite the fact that nobody asked him.
For the first time in memory, Carmelita did not show up to arrest everyone. The gang decided to send her a postcard, as Sly hated to have her left out.
Master Thief ChallengesEdit
|Patch Grab||Lure Jake back to the anchor and get the patch back before time runs out.|
|Stealth Challenge||Steal the peg leg without being discovered, under time pressure.|
|Boat Bash||Defeat enemy boats under time pressure.|
|Last Ship Sailing||Defeat 5 boats without sinking, no health pickups.|
|Pirate Treasure Hunt||Using your Treasure Map, follow the clues to find the hidden loot.|
- Out of all the levels in this game with a Day 1 and 2 system, this is the only one in which the sky does not change at all on Day 2. It stays consistent throughout.
- This is the second time the main boss dies. The first time is "Anatomy for Disaster," where Arpeggio dies.
- Carmelita is completely absent in this episode, something that Sly notes in the getaway cutscene. That makes this the only episode in Sly 3 not to feature her at all.
- On Day 2 of the episode, the player can sail into Blood Bath Bay, but the island will not load.
- This is the only episode Cooper Gang has two safe houses. The first is at the main hub, and the second is on the gang's pirate ship.
- The Guru is the only member of the gang that is not directly playable in this episode.