Good evening to you my fine, fine associates. Octavio here. I'm pleased to report that the tar suction levels are at an all time high! However, it saddens me to report that some of you haven't been keeping in time with the orchestra, if you know what I mean. I'd like to see Mario, Raphael and Julius in the main vacuum room immediately; we're gonna discuss your retirement package. And if any of you catch these boys make a run for it, well... shoot 'em in the back.
― Octavio over a PA system[src]
Octavio's opera house is his base of operations. If Sly can get Bentley in there to one of the Octavio's computers, he should be able to hack into the security systems and get information on his operation. As the front door is not safest point of entry, they both meet up near a hatch on the side of the building, and head inside through there.
Once inside, Sly and Bentley find a double-button security door blocking their path. They are able to open it by pressing the green buttons simultaneously. After opening the first one, they come to another and open it the same way. Then, they come to a larger area filled with water with boxes and gondolas floating in it. There is a door on the other side. Unfortunately, the boosters on Bentley's wheelchair aren't enough to get him across the water to the door. Sly finds a way across to the door and activates a switch that drops a couple of extra crates for Bentley to jump on.
With Sly at the door, Bentley returns the favor with a well-placed bomb to the door. After heading up a flight of stairs, the duo comes across another room, this time with two 4-inch thick bullet-proof plexiglass walls blocking the way ahead. Bentley tells Sly that his bombs won't make a dent. Sly crawls through a vent in the side of the wall and emerges past all walls. He activates a switch which opens the doors between the walls. Bentley goes through, and destroys another reinforced door. Heading down a flight of stairs, they reach another synchronized security door, and open it with success.
Sly and Bentley finally reach a control room with an old Worlitzer-700, something Bentley can splice into easily. However, as soon as Bentley starts hacking the device, he's hacks into a delay switch, telling Sly that the "dinosaur" has teeth. Octavio's reinforcements start piling into the room. Sly easily takes them out as they come, while Bentley continues hacking. Once Bentley is done, he and Sly exits the premises, and now have information about Octavio's schemes.
- Octavio invites three of his employees (Mario, Raphael and Julius) to meet him in the vacuum room to discuss their "retirement package", due to issues with their work. Julius never makes it there, suggesting he was shot in the back after attempting to run.
- Rather than "whacking" Mario and Raphael, Octavio generously (due to Carnivale season) lets them live and makes them his eyes and ears within the mob in an attempt to prevent any sabotage.
- If the Hover Pack is acquired when replaying the job, Bentley will triple boost and hit the roof.
- The Worlitzer-700 is likely a reference to the real-life Wurlitzer-700 Electric Piano. This is why the unit resembles a piano instead of a computer.
- This is the first 3D job in Sly 3.
- While Sly is climbing up the laser-ridden staircase to make it to the room with the plexi-glass walls, one of Octavio's cat guards can be seen on a poster that reads "De Venise". Strangely, the cat on the poster maintains the design of the earlier version of the cats in Carnevale getup.