Keys are a recurring job item that the Cooper Gang can pickpocket from guards. They are used to unlock various padlocks, doors and other items. Keys were introduced in Sly 2: Band of Thieves and reappear in both Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.
List[edit | edit source]
Keys are used in several jobs throughout the series, listed below.
Sly 2[edit | edit source]
- "Theater Pickpocketing" — Six fan control keys
- "Operation: Thunder Beak" — One repair truck key
- "Lower the Drawbridge" — Five drawbridge winch keys
- "Neyla's Secret" — Two Clockwerk heart winch keys
- "Close to Contessa" — One tank hatch key, one tank ignition key
- "Code Capture" — Four security station keys
- "Stealing Voices" — Two guard tower keys, two castle front door keys, two sewer entrance keys
- "A Friend in Need" — Three power box keys
- "Blimp HQ Recon" — Four speed control keys
- "Sly/Bentley Conspire" — Five engine room keys