It appears to consist of vast farmland, as can be seen from the ground as well as up in the air. The Black Baron's castle is here, high up on a hill that overlooks the whole town. Windmills provide power to the small town, and stone dikes for which the town is named for protect the land from high water levels.
The town of Kinderdjik consists of various locations.
Black Baron's castleEdit
It was the center of operations for the Black Baron.
Where all participants were housed, and could not leave after sunset.
Located right next to the runway, it was where the Cooper Gang stored their biplane. It was surrounded by other hangars.
A big ramp, where all aircraft took off and (presumably) landed.
Under the ACES competition, there are three types of guards prowling the grounds of Kinderdjik:
- The bunny farmers are most likely common farmers who are paid by the Black Baron to guard the area along with the Black Baron's goons. As a weapon they use a pitchfork, and they wear traditional Dutch farming clothes.
- The pig mechanics guard the area using tools and cans of gasoline. They will spray gasoline over you and put you on fire, or throw wrenches after you. They wear typical work suits.
- The ram flashlight guards are bellhops from the hotel. They have the usual flashlight weapons.
- This is one of the few levels to have daytime in it.
- This is one of the few levels to have an undefeatable enemy, Lupus Gigantormous.
- And this is one of seven levels to have a woman antagonist, the other six being "Vicious Voodoo," "Jailbreak," "A Tangled Web," "Anatomy for Disaster," "Of Mice and Mechs" and "40 Thieves."
- Holland is featured in the opening cutscene of Of Mice and Mechs.
- The name Kinderdijk is Dutch for "Children dike," which comes from a folktale known as "The Cat and the Cradle."