Jump to impressive heights.
― In-game description[src]
Mega Jump is a power-up that gives Sly Cooper the ability to jump to great heights, and is an inherent ability of Inspector Carmelita Fox's, except in Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. It gives access to previously inaccessible locations. In order to obtain it in Sly 2: Band of Thieves, a cheat code, , must be entered after reaching 100% completion.
It is first used in the job "Mega-Jump Job" in "Anatomy for Disaster" of Sly 2: Band of Thieves. Sly uses it to reach the top of four tall radio towers and send out a radio pulse to help Carmelita find Arpeggio's blimp. After the job ends, the gadget is removed from Sly's back.
In Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves, while playing as Carmelita, you can do a slightly smaller Mega Jump at any time by holding, then releasing, . In the two-player mini-game Cops and Robbers, the full Mega Jump is a star power-up that both Sly and Carmelita can collect.
- The gadget that Sly wears on his back while this power-up is active resembles the Acid battery that Bentley uses during the job "Crypt Hack", albeit smaller and worn upside-down. It does not appear when the Mega Jump is obtained via cheat code.
- You can also get this gadget for Sly in single-player mode of Sly 3, but it involves using third-party cheat software, such as GameShark or Action Replay.
- In Sly 2, you will have to re-enable this gadget every time you change locations.
- After completing "Mega-Jump Job" and before starting "Carmelita's Gunner," it is sometimes possible to use the gadget by pressing the assigned button.
- In Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Carmelita does not have the Mega Jump ability until after buying the power-up Super Jump. It has also moved from to .