The Cooper Gang time travels to Medieval England to locate Sly's ancestor, Sir Galleth Cooper. They find out that he is being imprisoned and reduced to performing in a circus by a villain known as the Black Knight.
|Job name||Completed by|
|Shopping Spree||Sly, Bentley|
|Sly must steal items from different stores to create the Archer Costume.|
|Sly must don his costume and enter the circus.|
|Cane Swipe||Sly, Bentley|
|Sly must free Sir Galleth's cane from the Black Knight's case.|
|Eye in the Sky||Sir Galleth|
|Sir Galleth must destroy the Black Knight's balloon surveillance system.|
|Mechanical Menace||Sir Galleth, Carmelita|
|Sir Galleth ventures into the tavern to take down a Moat Monster.|
|Short Supply||Murray, Bentley, Sly, Sir Galleth|
|The gang must work together to shut down the Black Knight's operation.|
|Shell Shocked Heart||Sly, Bentley|
|Bentley heads into the Blacksmith's shop to tail the Black Knight.|
|Hard Target||Sir Galleth, Sly|
|Sly and Sir Sir Galleth work together to acquire a bottle of magic powder.|
|Operation: Mousetrap||Murray, Sly, Bentley|
|Without Bentley, the gang storms into the fort to take down the Penelope.|
After Penelope's defeat, the gang receives a transmission from Dimitri. They decipher it and realize it is Sly's ancestor, Salim al-Kupar. They need to get to Ancient Arabia right away. This time, Carmelita provided the solution. Before she was captured by Le Paradox back at the museum, she managed to pocket a gold Arabian coin as evidence. That coin is exactly what they need.
As the gang time travels to Ancient Arabia, everyone keeps a close eye on Bentley, who downplayed his heroics and refused to acknowledge that he saved his friends. Sly sensed a new confidence in Bentley, which he figured he got from finally confronting his personal demons. Despite being through so much, he bounced back stronger than ever. The gang was lucky to have him back, as they were going to need every ounce of his new-bound strength to take down Le Paradox.
- Medieval Metal Man
- Brass Spyglass
- Rolling Pin
- Golden Arrow
- Archer's Handbook
- Coin Purse
- Bell Tower
- Jeweled Shoe
- Magic Potion
- Silver Mug
- Golden Anvil
- Stained Glass Compass
- The title of this episode is the same as the title of the Black Knight's boss theme.
- The title is a play on the popular book, Of Mice and Men.
- The title also gives note to two of the things featured in this episode - Penelope as the villain, and the robots she created.
- According to screenshots of an early debug menu, this episode was originally called "Holy Grail Robin."
- This is the only episode in which Bentley has no jobs available, though he has parts in other missions.
- This is the only episode in Thieves in Time that has more than eight missions.
- This is the only episode in Thieves in Time that is impossible for Sly to collect all of the treasures by himself, due to some being located in areas only accessible via Sir Galleth Cooper's Catapult Crash technique.