Background[edit | edit source]
Bentley needs Sly to take some reconnaissance photos around the area.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Upon arriving in Feudal Japan, Bentley sends Sly out for reconnaissance. He directs him to several locations throughout the village.
- Boar Guard Armor: Suit of armor worn by the large Boar guards. Sly will later steal a suit of armor from them.
- Dragon Gates: Locked gates to El Jefe's palace.
- Geisha House: One of El Jefe's favorite places to frequent.
- Imperial Prison: The place where Rioichi Cooper is being held.
- Sushi House: Rioichi's place of business. Closed down and under guard.
After taking these photos, Sly sees El Jefe exiting the Geisha House. He takes a shot of him for Bentley, who recognizes him as a modern-day warlord. In other words, he had to have come here using a time machine just like the Cooper Gang.