Push Attack is a set of power-ups featured in Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves. This is a move that only Sly Cooper can use. It is triggered by pressing up to three times, then pressing . Sly will push his cane, and, depending on how many times was pressed, he will also twirl his cane.
Levels[edit | edit source]
After its initial purchase, the push attack can be upgraded an additional two times.
- Level 1 - The first Push Attack, an addition to the Charge Combos, the button sequence is . Sly does a minor knock-back.
- Level 2 - A stronger Push Attack, the button sequence is . Sly does a stronger push than before by twirling his cane once.
- Level 3 - The final Push Attack, the button sequence is . Sly twirls his cane 3 times while moving forward with the push.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Push Attack is extremely useful during the boss fight with Dr. M in "Final Legacy" and its Master Thief Challenge counterpart "Battle Against Time", as even a level 1 Push Attack can disrupt his attacks by knocking him down, and can be repeated.
- A similar move, Cane Push, is a power-up available in Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. It could be activated by double-tapping .