This is a list of content that was either removed or altered in the final version of Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.
- The Green Gem and Classic Gaming Gear were a piece of loot and treasure respectively, originally supposed to appear in Japan. The former was replaced by the Kabuki Mask in the released game.
- Ancient Egypt was initially going to be included as the first episode, but was cut because of the size limits of PS Vita games. However, it was incorporated into a secret ending for the game, showing Sly in the sand next to a sphinx and two pyramids.
- The episode has a completed script and was intended to be developed and released as post-launch DLC for Thieves in Time, but this did not occur for unknown reasons.
- Horseshoe Mode was going to be a sort of "New Game+" mode. After completing the game once, it could be played again without a health bar, instead going to back to Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus style of gameplay, using horseshoes as health. It was removed because of time constraints.
- There were three planned antagonists not present in the released game:
- A male elephant who was meant to be the antagonist of 40 Thieves. He was later merged with another character to create Miss Decibel. Aspects of this character remain in the final game, such as elephant statues holding books in their trunks and acting as fountains.
- A female monitor lizard who appeared to be some sort of wealthy aristocrat. Her planned role in the game is unknown, but her character was later merged with the male elephant to create Miss Decibel.
- A male mole with a large drill-like contraption strapped to his back. He was the original antagonist in "Of Mice and Mechs" instead of Penelope.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.